Located at the most desirable Southeast False Creek neighbourhood, at 1768 CookSt & West 1st Ave, with park-front view overlooking the water and steps away from the seawall, Olympic Village, Skytrain and all the urban conveniences.
At a Glance
- bold 17-storey building
- 247 1- to 3-bedroom homes
- 28,000 sq ft of outdoor common area
- park-front location with water views
- north-facing open balconies
- 249 underground parking spots
- fitness room & outdoor play area
- LEED Silver sustainability rating
- Marble Tile tub/shower surround
- Marble Tile bathroom flooring
- Kohler / Grohe hardware
- Integrated Stainless Steel Miele Appliances
- Engineered Quartz Countertops
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Wood grain laminate finish cabinetry, closet organizer, door trim and interior suite doors
- Concierge Services
- Indoor/ Outdoor Party Lounge
- Pet Grooming Room
- 24/7 wifi access in all common areas
- Card room/library
- Private Podium Garden on level 3 including outdoor fitness facilty, children's play and off leash dog park
- State of the art fitness facility
- Automatic touch less car wash
- Ground level water feature garden with seating area
An Expansive Outdoor Living Experience
Concord Pacific, in collaboration with GBL Architects, have unveiled this boldly-designed 17-storey residential building in booming Southeast False Creek. With its attractive location overlooking Hinge Park, Habitat Island, and the waters of False Creek, Avenue One highlights the enjoyment of the outdoors with open north-facing balconies, water features, green roofs, urban agriculture, and its own extraordinary hinge park. If you enjoy an active lifestyle, Avenue One is the one.
Call me directly for VIP registration and more information.
Corina Marin: 604-729-6777.