Evelyn - West Vancouver
Evelyn Condos is a new housing, condo and townhouse development by Onni Group of Companies currently under construction at 710 Keith Road in West Vancouver. The development is scheduled for completion in 2015. The development has a total of 349 units.
True to the spirit of West Coast modernism, Evelyn offers a collection of sophisticated residences set at the heart of West Vancouver. Evelyn celebrates nature in a village locale - a prestigious new address and elegant living environment, perfected by green design and the quintessential West Van lifestyle.
Features & Finishes
• Control4© automated lighting in living areas
• Control4© automated sound control with built-in speakers in kitchen
• Premium wide-plank, engineered oak hardwood flooring with resilient brushed finish throughout living, entry, flex space, dens, and kitchen
• 100% wool berber carpeting with cushioning underpad throughout bedrooms and walk-in closets
• Porcelain tile in laundry closet
• Full size high-efficiency Energy Star frontloading washer and Energuide rated dryer
• Modern, slim-line roller shades with 95% blockage to filter UV light on exterior windows with remote control operation for living and dining rooms
• Flat painted ceilings throughout with recessed pot lighting in entry, bathrooms and kitchen
• Ample in-suite storage with multiple oversized closets featuring contemporary flat-panel doors and modern polished chrome door hardware
• Forced air heating and cooling
• Built-in gas fireplace upgrade option available in some homes. To include elegant stone surround and oak mantle wrapping sides and top.
• Contemporary flat profile painted baseboards and door casings
• Painted solid wood interior doors
• Multiple outlets for high-speed internet
• Designer appliances package
o Sub-Zero 27” or 36” wood-paneled integrated fridge with
dual freezer drawers at the bottom*
o Asko 24” full size wood-paneled integrated dishwasher
o Miele 30” or 36” gas cook top*
o Faber 30” or 36” low-profile slide out 3 speed hood fan*
o Miele 30” convection wall oven
o Sub-Zero under-counter integrated wine fridge**
• 1 1/2” thick double-nosed honed granite (Ambleside scheme) or composite stone countertops (Dundarave scheme) with breakfast bar overhang
• Full height stone backsplash to match countertops
• Custom made flat panel wood cabinets featuring custom wood
gables and accent lacquer panel upper cabinets and bar backs
o Ambleside scheme features a silvered espresso oak finish with grey lacquer panels
o Dundarave scheme features a light wheat oak finish with white lacquer panels
• Soft close mechanism on all kitchen doors and drawers
• Double bowl stainless steel zero-radius under-mounted sink
• In-sink waste disposal
• Your choice of Dornbracht or Kohler polished chrome kitchen
faucet with extractable spray
• Recessed pot lighting throughout kitchen
• Under-cabinet puck lighting illuminating work space
• Nuheat© electric floor heating system with thermostat
• 12” x 24” imported honed travertine stone floor tile with matching 2” x 4” shower floor tile
o Ambleside (Scheme A) features Mare Marrone honed travertine
o Dundarave (Scheme B) features French Linen honed travertine
• Generously sized floating custom oak vanity cabinet and coordinating medicine cabinet
o Ambleside (Scheme A) features a silvered espresso oak finish
o Dundarave (Scheme B) features a light wheat oak finish
• Soft-close mechanism and chrome door hardware on cabinetry
• Honed marble slab countertops featured in Ambleside scheme
• Honed quartz slab countertops featured in Dundarave scheme
• Under-mount wash basin with double-handle chrome faucet in master
bathrooms (and in main bathrooms in single bathroom homes)
• Semi-recessed wash basin with single-lever chrome faucet in
• Water-conserving elongated toilet
• Showers encased in frameless glass and floor-to-ceiling tile
• All showers equipped with wall mounted hand shower as well as
rainshower head and pressure balanced valves, allowing you the
flexibility to use one or all
• Deck-mounted deep soaker tub with flexible hand shower mounted
atop a natural stone tile deck
• Polished chrome bathroom accessories
• Contemporary and functional wall sconces and pot lighting
LANDSCAPING AND AMENITIES
• Landscaping includes heritage and additional trees, tranquil gardens and water features, inviting walkways, paths community linkages. Two convenient footpaths run through the site to Park Royal.
• Ample, secured residential and visitor parking for vehicles and bicycles.
• A complete selection of urban amenities, personal services and shopping adjacent to the property. Convenient access to nearby waterside parks, beaches and community services.
• Oversized south facing terraces with landscaped framed edges, ranging from 100 SF – 1,600 SF.
Sustainable design principles have been developed to guide the design and construction of Evelyn with the use of energy efficient appliances, storm water management principles and the preservation of green spaces.
The buildings have been designed to reduce total energy and water consumption and equipment and appliances selected for energy efficiency. Energy efficient external lighting systems have been selected for all public realms. Pedestrian walkways and proximity and access to transit will help reduce transportation energy usage.
Whenever possible local, recycled and remanufactured materials will be selected and utilized, reducing the use of new products as practical. Recycling systems are incorporated into the design of the community, reducing the amount of waste generated and moved off site.
The community has been planned carefully, utilizing the most sophisticated CPTED or Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Principles. Pedestrian pathways, vibrant open spaces offer integration for the community and provides significant “eye on the street” security.
Contact me directly for more information: Corina Marin 604-729-6777.