I'm an experienced Realtor® and a Real Estate investor in beautiful Vancouver, Canada.
I know that personal trust and professional integrity that yields results is sometimes hard to come by in this business. I therefore extend my hand out warmly in the hopes that I might be able to offer both of those qualities to you at some point in the near future.
I take great pride in being able to provide the kind of personal service required in even the most challenging circumstances and markets. No question or concern is too demanding. I treat each client as my only client.
“My personal goal is to build and establish a lasting relationship with all my clients by providing the highest level of service and earning their trust and respect.”
Corina’s values, her perceptive judgment, reliability and perseverance provide clients with a pleasant, stress free Real Estate experience. Corina sees life as a series of opportunities: the opportunity to do something you enjoy, the opportunity to excel, and the opportunity to help others realize their dreams.
LEVEL OF SERVICE
- Respect for clients translates through a high level of integrity and confidentiality. Personalized customer service in which you and your goals are always the priority.
- Highest level of professionalism and ethical standards.
- Clear, understandable explanations of each step of all your Real Estate
transactions, either you’re buying or selling.
- Confidence that you are fully informed and advised with knowledge and honesty.
- Access to highly regarded industry experts as well as powerful marketing tools and
- Commitment to stay on top of industry trends and information.
- University of British Columbia - UBS Sauder School of Business.
- Worked various terms and positions for the Canadian Embassy in EU block, including the Protocol Division; organizing and coordinating official delegations, government guests as well as cultural and charitable events.
- Airline and Travel industry background. Experience in contract negotiations and arbitrations on Company and Union levels.
- Former Television Anchor and Editor for the Romanian Television on Rogers Multicultural Channel.
- Nursing background.
- Traveled extensively and lived abroad in various parts of the world such as Europe, Central and South America, Asia.
- Languages: English, Romanian, Basic knowledge: Italian, Spanish and French.
- Member of the Australian Wine Appreciation Society.
- Member of the Italian Cultural Institute of Vancouver.
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Vancouver.
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
- Member of the Lions Club (Yaletown).